Gallarija Darmanin is always there to accompany the footsteps of your children by supplying the best shoe brands for every stage of their development. And this season we are very pleased to announce the addition of several footwear brands designed specifically for our children, probably making us the shop with the widest range of kids’ shoes on the whole island. We have now expanded our brand list to include also Chicco, Geox and Miss Sixty, thus making us the suppliers of over 15 brands. Catering for new borns to teens, we boast brands like Chicco, Geox, Primigi, Xti kids, Gioseppo, Titanitos, Levis, Miss Sixty, Disney, Asso and many more. Whether you are looking for casual, smart, beachwear, school shoes, occasion wear for weddings or Holy Communion we are sure to provide you with anything your child needs.
A few tips on how your child’s first shoe should be:
- Soft and natural material like leather or canvas (innovative materials are also a good choice, as long as they are soft and breathable).
- Soft and flexible sole
- Wide toe that allows toes to move freely.
- Reinforced back section.
- Shoes with a Velcro closure are always a good choice, but those with laces and buckles are also good to keep even the chubbiest feet properly regulated.
After your child turns 2, s/he learns to walk pretty well. Feet begin to have a more defined structure, it becomes more tapered and the shoe must conform to its shape. The perfect shoes must have:
- Soft and sturdy uppers that still protect the feet from the harsh ground
- Practical, safe fasteners
- Breathable insoles
After your child turns 6, you will probably have no more say in what shoes to get your not so little ones! At least that’s the case with our kids here at Darmanin Group. But with such a vast range, they are sure to find their perfect pair, be it girly, frilly and flowery, or boyish, trendy and cool.
With this in mind, you are now ready to visit our shop in Iklin (or Darmanin Footwear – PAOLA) where you will be greeted by our helpful staff. Below is a small preview of what is waiting for you.